Lately my Instagram has been blowing up about my skin and I am spilling all my secrets to my favorite anti-aging for fine lines and wrinkles regimen. I started using GlowBiotics when I was 27 and really wanting to make a major change in my skin care products. Glowbiotics is clean, safe, and effective with no parabens, phtalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, toxins, or hormone inhibitors.
When I first started looking into a skin care regime, I was most scared of the cost. However, these products are cost effective and simple a regimen will last me close to six months. It typically totals around $400 a year. (You can use code BRITTINEY20 to save 20% on your first order).
The key to great skin, just like weight loss, is being consistent and actually using the products 80-90% of the time. After 6 years of being consistent with my skin care regimen, I can really see it paying off and others are noticing all the time as well.
4 Steps to a Good Skin Care Regimen
- You must be using a good cleanser and cleaning your face in the morning and at night.
- Apply a Vitamin C. This helps with pigmentation as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use retinol. This is a must. However, it can be harsh on your face so ease into it starting with 1 day a week, then 2 days a week, and so on.
- Use a firming probiotic moisturizer.
This is line is simple and effective and one I highly recommend!
Here are the at home kit’s. I personally use the Age Reversal. If you struggle with acne they have a fantastic acne line, and if you’re post-baby, the post pregnancy glow is amazing.
How to Apply the Regimen
- Let the products dry completely before applying the next.
- Pre- cleanse with a micellar wipe
- Cleanse using a clarisonic
- Pat your face dry
- Apply Vitamin C.
- Let it soak in. I usually find something to do for a few minutes like brush and floss my teeth.
- Add your retinol.
- Let that set in. I usually put on my pajamas, put on the kids’ pajamas, and help them brush their teeth.
- Add your firming cream.
If you’re getting a little older and started to notice a few more fine lines a wrinkles, now is the time to take action. A couple hundred dollars a year to take care of your skin is a small price to pay compared to the thousands you might have to pay down the road to try to reverse the damage. Caring for your skin while you’re still young is the key to a long lasting healthy glow.